Do you know why my baby is ALL SMILES in this picture? Something BIG happened last weekend. So BIG that we had to take a picture of this event (shocker).
Any guesses? Think BIG now.
He was so excited, not only because it was BIG, but it happens to be BIGGER than his sister's. (His sister was less than thrilled with this fact, mind you.)
I was so nervous about this BIG change, but guess what? It's working out great. He loves it. And so far he's stayed in it. All night. Snug as a bug in a rug. If your rug looks like this:
Yay for my big boy (sniff, sniff)! He is finally out of the crib and is sleeping in a BIG BOY bed. The crib, all the nursery items & the glider rocker are no longer taking up residence in his room. He's officially graduated.
He's still my baby. Just a little bit bigger now.

2 comments:
awh. such a big step....and always harder on mommies than any one else.
Your post was encouraging to me! I had not seen it until your comment on my post. Our big boy bed is in the box in the garage. I keep putting off getting a mattress. Hmm, I wonder why.
Love the bed and quilt. So cute for such a cute little boy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment