Last weekend (you know, before the flood), the kids begged their Daddy to make a big pile of leaves in the backyard so they could jump in it. Man, do you remember doing that? Making a tower of leaves, and then running and jumping into them? I LOVED fall for that reason. I wasn't so fond of the raking, but it was a great reward for all that hard work.
Unfortunately, once you become an adult, you really can't participate in the fun anymore. BELIEVE ME when I tell you that. Let's just say I learned the HARD way.
I decided to try and get some photos of the kids...thought I would share a few:
Leaf pile jumpers
Ready, set...
THROW!
Once the sun comes out this week, I hope you can enjoy your leaves too! Happy Fall Y'all!!



1 comment:
Yes, I love all the pictures as always. Maybe I'll get around to blogging today- we will see!
Kels
Post a Comment