Thursday, June 12, 2008

It Takes Two To Make A Thing Go Right

Well...after Bryan saw Aaron's new cut (see crooked bangs pictured left), we marched it right back to the Hair Cuttery for a second appointment. After discussing our options (gosh, that sounds like Aaron is having surgery or something), we decided to buzz him. Wow...it's short, but in the end, Bryan and I liked it better than before. So, here's to Aaron's hair...may he be cool all summer!


He really enjoyed getting his hair cut with the clippers...it tickled him when she tried to cut the back.


Bryan took him home, gave him a bath...and here is the finished look. I spiked his bangs (what's left of them) just for fun.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love it! He looks so cool! I think that fits him...especially now that he is such the little boy!

Anonymous said...

i agree with kim, the spiked look is cool! he's growing up already (sob, sob)!

Rachel said...

WOW! I LOVE the new cut! It really looks cute. Its so funny to me how Bryan has so much of an opinion on the hair styles of those in his family! Aaron looks like such a big boy. They grow up way too fast. Don't forget to blog from the beach!!
Rach