I was looking on Facebook the other day at the Notes section, and I came across this cool interactive "game" that I thought would be fun to play with my readers.So here is how it works:
Step 1: Put my Itunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Bold out the songs once someone (that would be YOU) guesses correctly.
Okay, now just remember, looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING. If you know a song, make sure you leave a comment with the correct name of the song. If you get it correct, I will bold it on my blog. I have to say I have a wide variety of music on my ipod, but I will give you a hint: not really a country fan.
1. Baby when I met you there was peace unknown
2. Alleluia, Alleluia For our Lord God Almighty reigns
3. Empty Hands Held high, such small sacrifice
4. Satellite in my eyes like a diamond in the sky
5. I could sing unending songs of how you saved my soul
6. I was so high I did not recognize
7. The splendor of the King
8. The snow is snowing and the wind is blowing
9. Little town, it's a quiet village
10.Where did you come from baby?
11. At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops
12. I am full of earth You are heaven's worth
13. What if I climbed a mountain? 2nd line: What if I swam to that shore?
14. BoyzIIMen...BoyzIIMen...BoyzIIMen (intro)
15. Oh look at how she listens
16. Come they told me (pa-rum-pa-pum-pum)
17. You broke my heart because I couldn't dance
18. What would I give for just a few moments?
19. You dance over me while I am unaware
20. Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
21. Comin' to you on a dust road
22. Close your eyes, give me your hand...
23. So many times, said it was forever
24. My baby don't mess around because she loves me so
25. Time keeps on slippin, slippin, slippin....
Last Update: An anonymous commenter came close enough! The song is What If by Jadon Lavik. It's one of my favorites and here's the part of the song I love the most:
What have I done to deserve your son sent to die for me
What can I give I want to live give me eyes to see
In a world that keeps changin’ there’s one thing that I know is true
Your love is stayin’ there’s nothing else I’ll hold onto
Thanks for playing, readers. This was so much fun we will have to do it again.

13 comments:
Well, guess I'm outta the loop with you not being a country fan....#20 Hit me with your best shot....
Cookie or Kekey
2. Agnes Dei/MWS
3. Lifesong/CC
4. Satellite/Dave Matthews
5. The Happy Song/Delirious
6. This Love?/Maroon 5
7. How Great is Our God/Chris Tomlin
9. Bonjour! Belle/B&TB
Thats all I have time for now! The bus is here. Great game! (And I did not look them up!) :)
Woohoo, I know some of these ;)
10. PYT
11. Jeremy
14. Motown Philly!!!
16. Little Drummer Boy??
17. Do You Love Me?
18. Slip Away (gotta go listen to this one now :)
22. Eternal Flame
23. Own My Own
24. Heeeeeeey Ya
25. Fly Like an Eagle
I only knew #9, Bonjour from Beauty and the Beast...how pathetic is that? I love that movie...and it's not b/c I have kids. my kids have never seen it. fun game!
21. Soul Man
You do have a wide range of music taste!
ok...so I could probably sing these but don't know the names...
2. Michael W. Smith
7 How Great is our God
9 Beauty & the Beast Belle Bonjour
10 PYT
12 Oh Praise Him David Crowder
14 Motown Philly
16 Little Drummer Boy
17 Dirty Dancing do you love me
20 Hit me with your best shot
22 Eternal Flame
25 Fly Like an Eagle
15. grey street by DMB - best band ever.
12. Wholly yours/david crowder band
8. I've got my love to keep me warm/Dean martin(?)
19. Amazed (not sure who the artist is)
Fun! :)
Islands in the Stream!
Is #1 - Islands in the Stream?? I know Dolly Parton is one of the singers.
Is number 13 the song that has in it's chorus and potentially as it's title, "would You love me more?"?
You don't have to post this comment, but that was me that tried to guess number 13.
B
Post a Comment