Monday, October 13, 2008

And they call it "puppy love"...

It's 12:22 in the a.m., and I should be sleeping. But, I just finished 2 scrapbook pages from this weekend's trip to the "Pumpkin Patch". It's really just a local stand, but hey, if my kids get excited to go there, then who cares-right? Here is my pumpkin patch page:


I loved the top left picture of Aaron and Gabi soooo much that I decided to do an entire page for this one shot! See what you think:

These two are just too cute together.

Well, I'm off to bed folks. I have more fun events to blog about, so keep checking back! Love to all my blog readers out there. Congrats to Jenny Morrison, for the birth of her daughter, Abigail Wren. Jenny, glad I finally got to hold "Little Miss" tonight. She was so soft and smelled so good...it was wonderful to hold her and catch up with you. Also, want to ask that you say a prayer for my folks. They hit the road tomorrow...actually in about 5 hours, to go with their seniors group from church to the Amish country. Pray for safe travel, good sleep and food they can eat! Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you and Bryan are making so many wonderful memories for Kate and Aaron. I absolutely loved talking to both of them yesterday! Keep up the good work, and remember to email a few pictures to me every once in a while so I can print them.
Love you, Mema

The Lord Family said...

I love the pages. Your pictures were so great!! And the B&W is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

when can i expect some pumpkin pie?! =) pics are awesome.

Suz said...

Looks like we went to the same pumpkin patch! Love your pics and your layout. And you know I love the B&W. Can't wait to see some more.