
I found another little gem in Kate's Friday folder. This one was a bit of a shock to me. She's only a first grader, and up until now, she hasn't really talked about boys. Don't get me wrong, her two favorite playmates of all time are both boys, so I know she likes them as friends.
But...when I asked her about this drawing that I found on the back of one of her assignments, she BLUSHED (I saw it with my own eyes), and whispered, "that's me and Owen dating". Dating?? What?? Oh my! I have met Owen only one (at the Science Fair a week ago)--and on that night, when he saw Kate, he grabbed her hand and took off with her! Now I think I'm beginning to understand...

3 comments:
Haha very cute! I know Josh and I said we were going to marry eachother. My mom will never let me forget it whenever we go back to Cincinnatti.
I commented, I commented!
Kelsey
How funny! Notice the cutting eyes of Kate in her picture -- she is such a little flirt. That apple doesn't fall far does it?!
And I thought I had it bad having to worry about the guy with the pink braces....but Carrie doesn't blush when she talks about Drew...Kate is too cute!! By the way - Dree Dree is right on!
Kekey
Post a Comment