This is Morgan Mae Barrow. Isn't she a doll? My cousin, Shannon, gave birth to her on August 17th. Mommy and Morgan are doing fine. I just wanted to share this cutie with all my readers. Speaking of cuties, has anyone seen my nephew lately? Let me share a picture of Mercer:
Dancing Queens, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life...
Rock on, sistas!
Jessie says, "I am ready for the stage".
We really had such a good time singing and dancing. I think we decided to try and make it a monthly event. Any takers for the next round?
Lastly, I wanted to share a picture of my son and his latest achievement. He actually started doing this a month or so ago, but my mom finally sent me this picture to show everyone:
He really loves stacking the puzzle boxes and is really good at getting them just right. Go Aaron. Oh, and one last thing...tonight...at dinner...my son...finally ate...
(drum roll please)
...a piece of...
We have been trying to get Aaron to eat broccoli FOREVER. Kate is not thrilled about it, but she will eat it. Aaron loves green beans but can not STAND the way broccoli tastes (or feels). However, each time I serve it, we talk about our "little trees" and he always wants one on his plate. Tonight, he took it one step further and actually put it in his mouth and began chewing it. I couldn't have been more shocked and thrilled at the same time. My hubby, Katelyn and I all started clapping and cheering LOUD. Aaron was so proud of himself. Of course, he ate one more piece before he started spitting it out. But hey...it's a step.



4 comments:
I saw your status on FB and I was waiting for your post :o)
wow! What a beautiful baby!
And I love the pictures of karaoke.
count me in!
I can't believe Aaron ate broccoli! I remember those little trees from Bryan's childhood. What about baby cabbages? I don't think B.dub has fallen for that one yet.
The next time you go out with the girls, try to look like you are having a good time!
I enjoyed all of the pictures, M
gotta love the pics!!! All I can say is Mamma Mia!!! 'Till next time- yahoo!
Post a Comment