Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Katelyn

I'm skipping July 4th for now because I couldn't wait any longer to scrapbook & blog Kate's birthday party pages. I mean, Kelsey has already scrapbooked and blogged about it...she is so on the ball. Well, I worked all day (off & on of course...gotta help a boy with his froggy potty every now & then), and finally finished (for now...haha):

(remember you can click to enlarge)


Here are some other pictures from her ice cream party:

where there are shoes in disarray, there are kids

Let's get this party started! This game was like pin the tale on the donkey, except you had to
tape the cherry on top of the ice cream. Did you ever try and peak from under your blindfold?

And can you guess this game? It's kinda like 'hot potato', except in keeping with the ice cream theme, we filled the "ice cream bowl" with ice! Cold waffle bowl, anyone?

A beautiful butterfly

A sweet princess with a butterfly on her arm!

Perty...perty flower.

The Vise clan, comfy on the couch

All the pretty ladies...all the pretty ladies...

What up AV & Claudia? Carrie?

No Paula, I'm not listening to any more of your 'reasons' why you didn't recognize my son today. Ha!! It's simply because you and I are getting old, and these things happen. Love ya girl!

Yummy...time for ice cream, huh Aaron? He's such a big boy!

This really was a sweet moment...so many family & friends gathered around to sing my girl a Happy Birthday!

Katelyn with Tyler

Katelyn with Noah

Katelyn with Owen

(Hmmmm....anyone noticing a trend here?)

My husband really did an amazing job with the facepainting.
Caden still looks cute--skeleton & all!

A big shout out to Kesley...without you, I would not have been able to pull this party off.
And thanks to all those friends/family (you know who you are) that helped me out. Ice cream dishes cleaned, toppings chopped (kekey), sprinkles sprinkled, musical chairs' music manned & photos taken. Love to you all!

Katelyn, I love you so much. You light up my life with your beautiful smile and your sweet, caring ways. Happy Birthday to you and may God bless you with many, many more!




1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Jennifer, I absolutely love the pages you did on her party. Beautiful!!! Thanks for letting me be a part of her celebration. I would have hated to miss it. Thanks for sharing!
I love you!
Kelsey